11 Things That Are Me #gifsgalore
I have been too busy to write a new post for today but I did dig up something (har har..get it? Dig up something…cause the blog is digging to roam…).
Inspired by Buzzfeed’s post “25 Things That Are Me” and since I am obsessed with animated gifs (check out my Tumblr #instalaugh where I post absolutely ridiculous animated gifs for no good reason at all) I give you 11 Things That Are Me Too:
1. This is me at night, and usually when I decide I have to finish something that really does not need to be done at all, ever, by anyone:
2. This is me when I try to give an intimidating stare:
3. I have food allergies, and this is me when someone dangles something I want to eat but can’t:
4. The one on the left, that’s me:
5. This is me too, yeah, always:
6. Again, awkward dancing, me:
7. This is me, every month:
8. This is me too, thanks Jenna Marbles:
9. This is definitely me:
11. This is literally me, geeking out since high school:
What memes are you?
June 30, 2013
Find help for a crisis by texting, calling, or chatting online with these free crisis organizations. Looking for one outside of the USA? Check out our support listings.
If you or someone you know is in immediate danger, call your local emergency number. The numbers listed here are the commonly used numbers for the stated region, the numbers can vary greatly depending on where you live. If you don't know your country's equivalent to 911, this wiki page and The Lifeline Foundation have comprehensive listings.
112 & 999
112, 999, 110
112, 911, 999, 111, & 000
These online and international resources may help you anywhere you are located. Looking for local support outside of the USA? Check out our support listings.